Yes? Still not a writer though....now I have some things to catch up on.......
Thursday, July 2, 2009
system restore
But not for computers. I need one. I know I'm not alone on this one either and that helps. Anyway. I wanted to share something that also helps. The sun in the very early morning from down on my sanctuary. Those of you who love the sea will immediately identify. Salty cool breeze, gulls, drift wood and seashells ( hello!) and waves crashing -some louder than others depending on the boat.
Yes? Still not a writer though....now I have some things to catch up on.......
Yes? Still not a writer though....now I have some things to catch up on.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteI don't know where the time goes but go it does. Even with the best of intentions- things don't get done or people seen. But, it's good to think of you- busy with kids, house and life, and taking photos.
My word verification was wings- seems appropriate.
ReplyDeleteSc,Your photos are always amazing.I love looking at them. Where in America do you live? I love the pink starfish in a previous blog. Wish I knew more about photography.
ReplyDeleteI could just dive into that sunrise!
ReplyDeleteIsn't nature wonderful...
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous photo seashell. Who needs words when you can take pictures like that.
ReplyDeleteCKx
Thank you so much for your recent comments on my blog. I do so appreciate them.
okay, now you have shamed me! swift kick in backside to chivvy me into getting back into my blog, which has remainded unattended for over a month now. I hear that 'system restore' and with views like your sunrise you won't be long in restore and refresh my friend.
ReplyDeleteHi Seashell,
ReplyDeleteThe photo of the sunset is soo beautiful, would love to be there, seems like heaven.
Love your fish aquarium on right side of your post.
xx
Love the sunset. I can smell the sea from here (in mid-continent).
ReplyDeleteLike you, I'm in need of system restore. And like you, I'm carrying on as best I can.
Hope to see more.
Just my sort of photos of the beach and shells and all things to do with. You write well SC - just put down whatever pops into your head. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog x
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to have seen that beautiful sunset. Something about seeing the sea, or even imagining that you are seeing a sea, always refreshes my mind and spirit.
ReplyDeleteThank you! xo
Thanks for visiting my blog. This sunset pic is breathtaking and certainly works as a "system restore"!
ReplyDeleteAh, wonderful photos indeed - the sea is very complex - on the one hand I find it calming and spiritual. On the other, it terrifies me with its power.
ReplyDeleteKeep plugging at the blogs. I don't know how people manage to do them every day!
xx
Ps - for some reason I'm having trouble posting - seems to make me anonymous - I am ANGEL BLuESTOCKING!
Meant to post a comment before-all your blogs are soo beautiful--my soo talented friend
ReplyDelete