ok, I has problem here. just let me finish laughing at myself first. LOL !!!! Eh, guess you are having the story here 'cos I cant find the edit button. (rolls eyes icon here) Anyway, yes this was a beach walk at a decent low tide today. Mountains all around, seashells, a heron and my fav--mr/mrs starfish. Isnt it gorgeous! And who said this blogging was easy?!? Sure, I can take a photo with no worries and I can upload, but when it comes to writing. . . . .
never mind when you hit enter and there ya go, published thank you very much. too funny.
Oh this is beautiful - you are going straight onto my list of favourite blogs. I too take pics when I beachcomb (as you can see if you log into my Journaling the Journal blog. Thankyou for sharing. Ann (from UK)
I love the pic of mr/mrs starfish! I just had a look at your previous blog too, great shots of the sailing boats, you do live in an interesting looking place, SC!. xx
Ohhh.Seashell----This is you.Keep the 'Blue',as it shows off yout talented work so perfectly. This time you have out done yourself. Your photo's speak for themselves. Don't worry about where the written word lands. You have nailed it--Cheers.
Gorgeous - I can almost smell that wonderful salty air. You're looking at the same things I see, but from a different angle. I love the new perspective.
Hey, these are brilliant. You have starfish like that, I am jealous! I hope your volcano is extinct! We have heron, but I can never get anywhere close enough, lucky you! And you have such a good eye for the composition. Looking forward to seeing more!
Fab pictures Seashell, esp. the one of the star fish and the heron. We have plenty of the latter but our starfish are no where near as glamorous as yours!
ok, I has problem here. just let me finish laughing at myself first. LOL !!!! Eh, guess you are having the story here 'cos I cant find the edit button. (rolls eyes icon here) Anyway, yes this was a beach walk at a decent low tide today. Mountains all around, seashells, a heron and my fav--mr/mrs starfish. Isnt it gorgeous! And who said this blogging was easy?!? Sure, I can take a photo with no worries and I can upload, but when it comes to writing. . . . .
ReplyDeletenever mind when you hit enter and there ya go, published thank you very much. too funny.
hope ya enjoyed!
Oh this is beautiful - you are going straight onto my list of favourite blogs. I too take pics when I beachcomb (as you can see if you log into my Journaling the Journal blog. Thankyou for sharing. Ann (from UK)
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of mr/mrs starfish!
ReplyDeleteI just had a look at your previous blog too, great shots of the sailing boats, you do live in an interesting looking place, SC!. xx
Great pictures - who cares where the text is anyway!
ReplyDeleteOhhh.Seashell----This is you.Keep the 'Blue',as it shows off yout talented work so perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThis time you have out done yourself.
Your photo's speak for themselves.
Don't worry about where the written word lands.
You have nailed it--Cheers.
they are extremely beautiful photos, seashell, however you got them and the words there!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous - I can almost smell that wonderful salty air. You're looking at the same things I see, but from a different angle. I love the new perspective.
ReplyDeleteHey, these are brilliant. You have starfish like that, I am jealous! I hope your volcano is extinct! We have heron, but I can never get anywhere close enough, lucky you! And you have such a good eye for the composition. Looking forward to seeing more!
ReplyDeleteoh so envious, our beach has just been washed away in the strong easterlies this week, we have no sand just rocks and pebbles,
ReplyDeleteFab pictures Seashell, esp. the one of the star fish and the heron. We have plenty of the latter but our starfish are no where near as glamorous as yours!
ReplyDeleteHi Seashell.!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures you have shared with us, especially love the Starfish one too.
xx
madly pitifully jealious as a landlocked lover of the sea here!
ReplyDeleteFelt as if I were there. Beautifully done. Love any beach and all the things that make a life there.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.